Wednesday 6 February 2013

Sara Cat June 6th, 2000 - February 6th, 2013

Sara Cat - June 6th, 2000 - February 6th, 2013























Sara Cat passed away during the night. She's the first of our little band of kitties to reach the 'Rainbow Bridge'.

Sara's half-sister, Kajsa sits with Sara as Elisabet looks happily on.

My dear sweet Sara, stopped breathing a couple of hours ago. She was my favourite friend for almost thirteen years. I was there when she was born; her tiny furry body, with folded ears and closed eyes, fit into one hand. And late last night or rather, some time in the wee hours of the morning, I held her in my arms, as she quietly slipped away from life.

Sara Cat - June 6th, 2000 - February 6th, 2013


Best wishes,
Anna



First Commenter:

of Happy Goats Farms,






7 comments:

brokenteepee said...

I'm so sorry. Goat hugs from here

Unknown said...

Wednesday, February 6th, 2013, 12:41 p.m.
Dear Patty & Priscilla,
Thank you so much for your sweet goat-hugs, and for your understanding and comforting words.
Sincerely,
Anna

Yolanda Renée said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Our pets are so important, and such a great emotional boost when we feel, lost. I am constantly amazed by my puppies empathy, understanding, and constant love. I cry just thinking of life without her.

Blessings and peace...

Lin said...

Oh, dear pally, I'm soooo sorry! I know how much your Sara meant to you and she was there for such a big part of your life! I'm sure you and the kids will miss her dearly. :(

Hugs and love to you during this difficult day.

Simply Cindy @ Moose River Glass said...

I'm sorry to hear about your kitty. I absolutely adore cats...I have three and if I'm not careful I could become a crazy cat lady :). Thinking of you! Hugs from New York!

Tanya. said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. I always feel that losing a pet is loosing part of the family. Blessings and thoughts are with you. xx

WillOaks Studio said...

This is so sad, I really feel your loss as our cats become our family and when they are gone, there is a hole in our lives. But we never, ever forget them--sending you my belated best wishes......

Translate a text here: