Monday 25 February 2013

Bead Soup Update: The beads that I sent to Katja and what Katja sent to me









Bead Soup Update:
Take a look at this stash of beads that I sent to Katja!


This is a handmade glass bead for a focal.
Here are the chains and clasps that she could use or decide to just use the clasps.

And here are some extra beads.



 







And look at what Katja sent to me today! 





These are the focals and clasp that I will need to use:










 


Look at all of these incredible handmade beads! 






 





A lot of organic shapes, warm tones, orange and earth colours. 













This is going to be a challenge!






 


Best wishes,
Anna











First commenter:


Lin 
of
Duck and Wheel with String

7 comments:

Lin said...

Oh, that is VERY different from what you usually work with--this will be a good challenge for you! Can't wait to see what you will make. :)

Billi's Paper Batiks said...

OMG! Those are each extreme soups. I love them. I've posted ours, too.
www.billi.rs.rothove.blogspot.com

I'll be back to see what you do with these beautiful soups.

K said...

Yes, we both made great soups and we both made it challenging, I love it!

Sharon Himsl said...

Beautiful display. Thanks! Bead soup, had not heard of that before, but then I have never made jewelry either. Now I am interested! I'll add to my long list, including finishing my novel. Found you on the A-Z list and plan to follow. I live on the Washington/Idaho border. Nice to meet you :)

Sharon Himsl said...

Hi again. I just nominated you for the Liebster Award over at my blog :) Sharon

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Anna .. welcome to the A - Z Challenge ... I'm one of Tina's minions (she's one of the co-hosts) .. and we're just welcoming everyone ..

Your beads look beautiful .. I'd love to be creative ... but I enjoy life and I guess that's the main thing!

Have a happy A - Z challenge - are you geared up for a theme ... I am but I like to keep my secret! Theoretically I'm on a blogging break to get a few things done, but said I'd help Tina out welcome a few of her bloggers ..

All the very best - and see you around .. good luck with that novel too .. cheers Hilary

Tanya. said...

Looks like you have a challenge on your hands Anna. You produce such wonderful things though that I am sure it will be something great and I look forward to seeing it. x

Translate a text here: