Friday 17 February 2012

Treasury Round-Up for AnnasAdornments in February



I'm inspired by the treasury-Round-ups made by Rose of The Beadings and Buttons of Randomcreative, I would like to present the treasuries in which my items recently have been included:

------
Many thanks to Lisa Sittniewski of Alterity who used the colour-scheme of my necklace for this entire treasury! Thank you so much Lisa! Here is one of Lisa's own amazing pieces of jewelry made with vintage buttons:



Pink. Lovely. by Alterity



------


Here is a necklace from mediterra's shop:



Our hearts for you... by mediterra



-------

Here are some hearts from AnnaLela's shop:



Red Secret by AnnaLela



------

And here is a beautiful necklace from Ella Jewelry:



A Kiss by EllaJewelry





Thank you all for including my pieces in these beautiful treasury lists!


------
Best wishes,

Anna



First Commenter:
xxx

No comments:

Translate a text here: